Friday, February 11, 2011

Kat's Kountry: A Day of Testing and Resting

Kat's Kountry: A Day of Testing and Resting: "This was a day of testing, mainly bloodwork and going over the Heart Catheterization procedure. Also, a chance to ask the questions that I have concerning the procedure and the preparation for the procedure.

I was pleased with those who assisted me today.  They answered my questions thoroughly and patiently.  I'm feeling more positive about next Wednesday. 

I think that we need to be inquisitive and pro-active in all phases of our health care and the care of those we love.  The only dumb question is the one we are afraid to ask.

This afternoon, after getting my hair done, I plan to rest and relax.  For me, that is reading or zoning out in front of the TV for the Talk Shows that I enjoy when I can. :-) 

Later, Chinese take-out is the plan!

1 comment:

  1. If you are having trouble posting comments, please email me and let me know.

    Thanks,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete