Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hard to Know

Sometimes, it's hard to know what to write about in a daily Blog.  It definitely takes discipline, but it also "teaches" discipline (I hope!).

Today I find myself thinking a lot about my "critters".  I have an English Bulldog, named Hannah, and four cats - Samantha, Sophie, Simon and Shadrach.  All but Samantha are Maine Coons.  The largest is Shadrach, who weighs in at about 25 lbs. Samantha is a Siamese.

All of my pets are loving, well adjusted animals.  Yep, it's hard to believe that I raised them.  I did have some help, however, but we all know who takes care of the pets, just as we all know who really raises the children. (Huge grin).  The fact that they are well-adjusted and really like people gives me comfort.  Some days, I find myself wondering why they love me like they do.  But that's just the way with pets, isn't it?  They see us in all of our moods, when we're sick and when we're healthy.  They see us at out worst and at our best. 

They love us anyway.

They are so much like God.

No comments:

Post a Comment