Saturday, March 19, 2011

To My Friend, Scott

I learned today that a wonderful artist, writer, human being and friend of mine is having to move, with his family, to a homeless shelter.  This is my email to him.  If you read this, please remember him in your prayers.  He's so very talented and a gifted human being.

Scott,
I'm so very sad to hear this news.  If I was wealthy I wouldn't hesitate to send you anything you need right now. 

Please keep the faith.  I know God sees and will not leave those who love Him and believe in Him to suffer.  This has to be a test of faith for you and yours.  I've been close to this edge at another time in my life.  He didn't abandon me and I know He won't abandon you.

I don't know why things happen the way they do sometimes, but I do know the One who does know every breath we take and every hair on our head.  I know He loves us and will not leave us.

Please believe and let us know, when you can, how things are going.

You and your family are in my prayers and will stay there ... until!

Love in Him
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment