Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Blog a Day?

When I started this blog, I had the intention of writing a Blog a Day!  Thoughts of sitting here, putting thoughts to words on the computer filled my mind, like visions of sugar plums dancing through my head at Christmas time.

I see now how darned difficult it can be to write a Blog a Day.  There are the days when absolutely nothing of interest crosses my mind.  There are also the days when something of interest does cross my mind, but it just won't take form in words.  Then, there are the days when thoughts and ideas crowd my mind and there just isn't enough time to create the Blog that would express them.  At those times, I try to jot down words to remind me of what I'm thinking about.  I look at my notes the next day, when time allows, and see things like 'thoughts of yesterday', 'no one knew', 'what if someone knew', 'going too fast', 'ice cream and alligators!', 'things I would tell President Obama'.  Then, I can't for the life of me, remember what great and worthy themes were in my  head to produce these darn notes.  Some do look pretty interesting, huh?

So, today is a blank day.  Many things happened, but time is pressing.  It's dinner time and I haven't finished the laundry.  I cleaned the floors, but I haven't finished the laundry.  I'm tired as heck, but I haven't finished the laundry.

I think I'll go finish the laundry.

Tomorrow is another day. 

Notes for blogs:
fear of thunder
bad moods and other fairy tales
fabric softener on kitten fur
pet hair, yarn and string

No comments:

Post a Comment